- Drill a hole of 42mm depth in the pavement with the 112mm drilling bit.(Use the drill stopper to assure the correct depth of the hole).
- Use special socket tool to remove the excessive gravels of asphalt from the hole. For concrete pavement, use jackhammer to crush the excessive concrete in the hole for easy removal.
- Use high pressure air blower to blow away the unwanted debris and water. Use sponge to remove excessive water if necessary.
- Use the dummy Solar Siglite to check if the depth is acceptable for installation.
- Apply proper amount of epoxy glue to the hole.
- Adjust the direction of Solar Siglite and place it in the hole.
- Lightly pound the glass top to secure its position with a plastic hammer.
- Apply some epoxy glue around the rim of Solar Siglite to retain the Solar Siglite in its hole.
If you do not install the solar series product on time after you received the products, please charge them under the sun outdoor to ensure the effectiveness of battery.