- Single or Dual winding available.
- One control board and a DC servomotor for each film reel, to provide the correct film tension and keep them in feeding smooth to guarantee the high quality wound.
- The outside seal uses the digit display PID control (PID control ±1%). The products have good appearance.
- Film reel quick locking by Air shaft, easy change material.
- Burn off and stagger cut.
- Process control system by IPC 486 computer, with hard disk to memorize 600 sets of specification, easy to change production specification. With a 14" color screen
- Input of the instructions by touch-screen.
- It has 3.5” disk driver, which is able to correct process and backup them.
- Automatic indication function for self examining breakdown. When machine breakdown, it can self-testing to find reason and show the situation on the screen. It’s able to indicate the inspection and repairable methods.(The optional printer interface, to print out inner
- Speed up/down rate setting functions, suitable different material features to set different parameters.
- data or repair indication.
- Unloading of finished wound elements by a conveyor to avoid damaged elements.
- Two sets of electronic burn off control system, speed adjustable. For basic insulation, the two films are cut with a stagger to reduce aluminum waste, and avoid compulsory wound.
- With multi-special functions to be option.
|Wound Speed||Max. 12000 RPM||Max. 12000 RPM|
|Metallized Film Line Speed||Max. 15M/sec.||Max. 15M/sec.|
|Foil Line Speed||Max. 0.1~1.2M/sec.||Max. 0.1~1.2M/sec.|
|Tension Range||0.2~2 kg||0.2~2 kg|
|Pressure Roller||0.5~4.5 kg (Dual )/ 1~9 kg (Single)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V / 380V 3Ø 50~60Hz, 6 KVA|
|Air Pressure||5 Kg/cm2||5 Kg/cm2|
|Ambient Humidity||Max. 40~70%||Max. 40~70%|
|Weight||About 2300 KGS||About 2500 KGS|
|Dimensions (Unit: mm)||W 2200 x D 1950 x H 2100||W 2200 x D 2000 x H 2100|