* Belt drive system
* 2 kg, 200 mm dia. outer magnetic wheel
* 8 range manual resistance
* Chrome plated heavy duty one-piece crank
* Computer display: 75 x 42 mm LCD
* Computer function: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, ODO
* Stride length: 280 mm
* With tablet holder
* With floor levelers for easy leveling
* With transports wheels for easy movement
* Maximum user weight: 110 kg
* Dimension : 1200 x 620 x 1600 mm
* M’ST / N.W. / G.W.: 5.7' / 27.3 / 30.2 kg
* 20’/ 40’/ 40’HQ : 163 / 338 / 415 pcs
Work your upper and lower muscle groups with the CHASE 2260 Cross Trainer.
When you don't have the time or the money for an expensive gym membership, the CHASE 2260 Cross Trainer is a great solution. Operating from an internal 2 kg flywheel, it provides a smooth, quiet motion that's ideal for lower impact workouts.
The CHASE 2260 will keep you challenged with 8 levels of resistance to choose from, which you can select easily using the knob. The LCD display helps you to track your time, distance covered and heart rate, as well as your calories burnt.
Conveniently placed pulse sensors sit on the handlebars, so that you can keep a close eye on your heart rate throughout your session. Just grasp the sensors with both hands and the heart rate measurement will appear on the display.
The unique design of this rear drive cross trainer provides a challenging workout without adding any strain to the legs or back, making this type of equipment ideal for all levels of fitness. It also comes with a slip-resistant rubber footplate as an added safety feature.