* 18 kg, 455 mm die-casting flywheel
* Chain drive, fix-wheel system
* Cantilever brake with tension control system
* Install with Cowhide brake pads for long-term use
* 4-way adjustable seat
* Height adjustable handlebar
* Heavy duty steel crank with 20 mm dia. Cro-moly axle & commercial grade bearings
* Aluminum pedals
* Computer display: 30 x 16mm LCD
* Computer function: Scan, Speed, Calories, Distance, Time
* Assembled size: 1186 (L) x 510 (W) x 1120 (H) mm
* Maximum user weight: 125 kg
* M'st / N.W. / G.W.: 6.17 cuft / 33 / 37.5 kg
* 20' / 40' / 40'HQ: 160 / 324 / 388 pcs
The JKexer 2900 Spin Bike has been designed to give a real bike feel with a club quality workout, and offers a 125 kg user weight capacity. This bike includes a flywheel weight of 18 kg, a wide comfort seat which has horizontal and vertical adjustment, easy to operate resistance knob and a no-slip handlebar design with foam grips.
The JKexer 2900 has a reasonable price, especially because some of the commercial features this one offers.
It has a 30 x 16 mm screen. As a result, the reading is quite clear and the console is able to track different key functions which will certainly help in keeping you motivated.
You can imagine that the bike is well-made and highly durable. As advertised, it supports user weight up to 125 kg. So, the construction job is pretty well done.
4-way adjustable seat, solid crank system & commercial grade bearings, smooth resistance, and so many other cool features up for grabs.