* 2.7 HP duty DC motor
* Speed range: 0.8~18 kph (0.5~11.2 mph)
* Incline range: 0~12% motor incline
* Running size: 510 x 1400 mm (20 x 55”)
* Computer display: 105 x 57 mm backlit LCD & 1 dot matrix
* Computer function: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Program, Level, Pulse
* 1 manual / 2 HRC / 2 user / 3 target / 7 preset in 3 levels
* Foldable design for sapce saving
* Patented ASA suspension provides 5 levels shock absorption
* Quick speed / incline buttons
* Speed / Incline buttons on handlebars
* 4 Wheel Transport wheels for effortless movement
* Maximum user weight: 136 kg
* Dimension: 177(L) x 85(W) x 140(H) cm
* M’ST/N.W./G.W.: 18 cuft / 79 / 86 kg
* 20'/40' FCL: 50 / 106 pcs
Launched in 2018, the JKexer Epic 823 treadmill is probably the folding treadmill below $550 with the highest quality and performance. Even being the simplest model of the new line of JKexer of 2018, it takes almost 5 stars in customers’ review. The JKexer Epic 823 has a tapestry width of 51 cm, a 2.7 hp motor and a console with 7 pre-set training programs, each with 3 different levels. Its steel frame will remain stable up to the maximum speed of the belt, 18 km / h. You can see the progress of your workout on your 4.7 "LCD screen, or you can wedge your smart device with the hidden tablet holder for entertainment.
The main reason to choose a Epic 823 is that JK Fitness is one of the best brands of Taiwan made treadmills on the market. If you want a basic very good quality, and no unnecessary extras that you will probably never use, this is your brand. On any JK treadmill you will find commercial quality components like patented cushioning, large belt rollers and long lasting motors.
The Epic 823 is basic, but stands out in what counts. Its quiet and powerful engine is 2.7 hp, much more durable than its competitors. Another item to take into account is the quality of the tape itself, which in the case of the Epic 825 is above average, having a length of 140 cm and a width of 51 cm .
We all know that the most efficient way to run is with inclination, and the Epic 823 has the ability to tilt up to 12%, thanks to which you can burn many more calories in less time. To monitor your progress, you also have a heart rate monitor attached to the handlebars. If you are concerned about the impact on the joints, you can reduce it thanks to its patented damping system. Keep in mind that because it is a foldable tape, it will take up much less space, while remaining stable, with an assisted deployment system to make life easier.
Finally, you must count on allowing you to afford the powerful treadmill with limited budget, and you also have the possibility to use one of its 10 preset programs, each in 3 different levels or create your own custom routine.