* Heavy duty construction, integral cover for smooth and sleek look
* Aluminum sliding rail for smooth and quiet sliding
* Heavy gauge, precisely engineered magnetic 200 mm flywheel
* With 16 ranges motor tension
* 62*94 mm backlit LCD computer with functions of count, distance, time, calories, pulse receiver, watt strokes / min, recovery,
* 12 programs: 1 manual, 6 preset program, 1 HRC, 4 users,
* Built-in heart rate receiver
* Belt drive
* PU molded seat for total comfort
* Roomy pedals with safety straps
* Easy fold up for convenient storage
* With transport wheels for easy moving
* Assembly size: 2050(L) x 510(W) x 640 mm(H)
* Folding size: 900(L) x 510(W) x 1220 mm(H)
* Maximum user weight: 135 kgs
* M'ST/N.W./G.W.: 8.1 cuft. / 34 / 39 kgs
* 20'/40' CONTAINER LOAD: 120 / 250 pcs
It’s rarely possible for a runner to build their back muscles simply by running, yet these muscles are absolutely important for the human body support, especially during endurance exercises such as marathon and triathlon that require stronger core support.
Sedentary work in the office makes degenerate back muscles and even causes round shoulder, chest tightness, breathing difficulty and so on.
There are many ways to train back muscles either training by body weight or using the training equipment. Rower is a comprehensive option that particularly focuses on building back muscles.
Rowing provides total body workout and developes strength, power and aerobic endurance simultaneously. A good rowing posture trains runners' cardiopulmonary and greatly enhances the core muscles, even improves the flexibility of hamstrings and calves. An entire rowing stroke requires leg, core strength, back and arms, which is a versatile and comprehensive training.
Rowing helps runners and triathletes to explore the undiscovered muscle power. Some runners may run with incorrect posture that tremendously reduces the benefits of running. A proper rowing workout develops strong stability and boosts the effectiveness of running.
FitLux 817 with built-in heart rate receiver is designed to facilitate a comfortable and effective workout.It has a center pull handle with a silent belt drive and 16 different resistance levels. Ergonomic swiveling foot-pedals adjust to fit users. The contoured seat features high-quality, steel ball bearing-based wheels for unsurpassed smoothness. FitLux achieves an extraordinary blend of form,function, design and durability.
FitLux 817 Magnetic Rower,a great value indoor rower with sleek design ideal for users of all fitness levels. Durable/extended aluminum rail offers strong construction and quiet operation for comfortable exercise.Center-pull mechanism contributes to natural rhythm of rowing motion.Polar compatible receiver built in for hands-free pulse measurement. Programmable console equipped for different challenge choices.