UF Ultra Filtration System is formed on the basis of membrane separation technology to remove particles by factors of pressure driven process, cross flow design and particle sizes. Feed solution is driven to flow from high osmotic pressure region to low osmotic pressure region. Particles in feed liquid above 0.01 m of membrane...... pore sizes will be refrained to pass through the membrane and flowing over it to produce concentrate. Low molecular weight solutes and components will be passing through the membrane by osmotic pressure driven force and collected into purifying compartment as permeate water. The process contributes to separate feed water into purity water and concentration.
UF hollow fibers in U-FLOW® UF are PAN constructed with advantages of smaller pore size and low biofouling for less frequency of backwash.
UF Ultra Filtration System can be made according to customers' request.
A proprietary alloy is mixed with PAN material in a unique production process to create special element construction of the U-FLOW® UF membrane, which shows better support and physical characteristics comparing the other matericals.
1. Greater Hydrophilic, better biofouling resistance, higher flux by 30%.
2. Doubled pressure tolerance than other UF products.
3. Finer pore size and closer pore distance for higher porosity to enhance effectiveness of filtration.
4. U-FLOW® UF membrane structures give better biofouling resistance for longer membrane service life.
5. Dry finished membrane will have the benefits of lengthened storage duration, easy transportation, and free from toxic chemical residuals from membrane preservation by mixed solution of glycerin and formaldehyde.
6. Optimum storage temperature between -20ºC~45ºC is recommended.